Alien Hominid Alien Hominid

This game holds up so well it is amazing! It is so fun and hard and I just love it! 5 stars no question!

Madness: Project Nexus Madness: Project Nexus

This game was very repetitive and was not very funin my eyes. Its agrindfest justto get through one room. its boring easy and predictible. That being said I loved the level design s it made feel more enhanced in the game. I ended up going through every room in a level because i wanted to see what was behind door numbers 1 2 and 3. I dont know where i stand on this game wheather its a grind fest or an adventure. Solid 3.

Let's Go Jaywalking Let's Go Jaywalking

Very amusing to watch them fly off the screen. That being said this is a somewhat boring game. I just found myself doing the same thing over and over again. Not very fun in my eyes.

Dungeon Legends Dungeon Legends

Wasn't very fun. I was very bored. Really creative though. I can see good things in the future coming from you. So keep it up!

TheeCoffee responds:

Thanks! :D

Handless Millionaire 2 Handless Millionaire 2

Very boring and not fun.

Battle Cry Battle Cry

Very fun and interesting. It keeps me wanting to play. Keep it up!

escape from the scrapyard escape from the scrapyard

I found it very not fun and confusing. I didnt like the control of it.

Nuclear End Nuclear End

A little to repetitive. I think i would have liked it better if there were different enemies but other than that its pretty fun!

BackDoor- Door 1 BackDoor- Door 1

I love it! This is the meaning of a good flash game! Keep it up good sir!

Interactive Buddy v.1.01 Interactive Buddy v.1.01

A little too boring for my liking but it was very funny to beat the crap outta napoleon dynomite.